All alumni candidates must be considered in good standing with Breck School.
The following criteria may be used in selecting individual candidates.
- At least a fifteen year waiting period from graduation before a candidate could be considered eligible
- Candidates must have lettered
- Candidates should have been acknowledged on the local, conference and/or state level
- Candidates may be an individual conference champion
- Candidates must have accomplished outstanding records
Del Carter '50 Memorial Award:
Candidates for this section will be recognized for outstanding service to Breck athletics over a period of years. Candidates can include coaches, trainers, equipment managers, teachers, administrators, trustees, etc.