Extended Day Program Leader
TITLE: Extended Day Program Leader
REPORTS TO: Director of Extended Day and Lower School Director
HOURS: 3:00-6:00 PM, Monday through Friday | August 27, 2018, to May 30, 2019 (on days school is in session)
The primary role of the Extended Day Program Leader is to provide for the safety and well being of the Lower School students in the Extended Day Program.
- Create and facilitate an after school environment that is both safe and nurturing for Lower School students.
- Maintain a consistent attendance system to ensure the accountability of children in the Extended Day Program.
- Plan and implement developmentally appropriate activities that engage children after school.
- Support communication with Extended Day families through monthly calendars and regular updates.
- Demonstrate flexibility and responsibility in the role of Program Leader.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships among, students, parents and colleagues.
- Minimum of two years post-secondary education in a degree related field.
- Experience working with young children.
Send resume, letter of interest, and two letters of reference to:
Attn: Human Resources
123 Ottawa Ave N.
Golden Valley, MN 55422
or email to Katie Peterson, Director of Extended Day.