Interested in working at Breck? We are currently looking for candidates for the following postings.
- Upper School Math (60%) / Science (40%) Instructor
- Middle School After-School Coordinator (M-F from 3-5:30 PM)
- Extended Day Program Leader (M-F from 3-5:30 PM)
- Lower School Teacher Assistant
- Grade 5 English-History Substitute (12 weeks beginning in late August)
- Learning Coach
- Head girls hockey
- Assistant girls hockey
- Middle School volleyball
- Middle School girls tennis
- Lower School Administrative Assistant
- Lifeguard / Locker Room Supervisor (15-20 hours per week) | Sept. 2018 - May 2019 | Must be Lifeguard and CPR Certified and a minimum of 18 years old.
- Rink Attendant
For consideration for a position, submit resume, letter of interest, and two letters of reference via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via US Mail:
Attn: Human Resources
123 Ottawa Avenue North
Golden Valley, MN 55422
No calls please.
Your letter of interest must include the specific position(s) for which you are applying.
Breck School has an institutional commitment to the principles of diversity. In that spirit, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, physical challenge, national origin, or any other characteristic.