Founded in 1886 and rooted in Episcopal values, Breck School is a preschool through twelve, college preparatory day school with more than 1,100 students. Located in Golden Valley, Minnesota, on 52 acres just minutes from downtown Minneapolis, Breck enjoys a national reputation for excellence and achievement in academics, athletics, and the arts.
Breck faculty are among the best educators in the country. Each year, Breck teachers travel the country to attend and present at national and international conferences, visit peer schools for benchmarking and idea sharing, and are afforded the opportunity of summer grants for study and travel. At least one faculty member each year is also awarded a year-long, paid sabbatical.
Breck has an institutional commitment to the principles of diversity. In that spirit, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, physical challenge, national origin, or any other characteristic. To learn more about our commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive campus, click here.
Interested in working at Breck? We are currently looking for candidates for the following postings, however, candidates are always invited to submit applications regardless of openings. Please submit your resume and information to the Human Resources department listed below.
- Lower School Literacy Instructor (80%)
- Lower School Teacher Assistant
- Middle School Math Instructor
- Middle School Health Instructor (80%)
- Middle School Spanish Instructor (one year only — sabbatical replacement)
- Upper School History Instructor
- Head Volleyball Coach
- Assistant Volleyball Coach
- Middle School Volleyball Coach
- Assistant Football Coach - Defensive Coordinator
- Admissions Office Administrative Assistant
- Substitute teachers in all areas
For consideration for a position, submit resume, letter of interest, and two letters of reference via email at email@example.com or via US Mail:
Attn: Human Resources
123 Ottawa Ave N
Golden Valley, MN 55422
No calls please. Your letter of interest must include the specific position(s) for which you are applying.