Thank you for your interest in applying to Breck School. At the moment, and in response to recommendations related to minimizing the spread of COVID-19, our campus is closed. While we may not be on campus, we are still accepting and reviewing applications for Fall 2020 admission. Within this page, you will find an application checklist complete with information specific to your child’s grade of entry. Once your initial application is started, a member of the admissions team will contact you to schedule a virtual admission conference.
General Application Requirements
If you click on the “apply” button, you will be asked to create an account and complete a short form with some basic demographic information and student interests. It will take about ten minutes to complete and once submitted, you will have access to a personal application checklist where you can track your application progress.
Application Requirements are outlined in the table below. More specific information can be found within our application checklist.
For families applying while our campus is closed in response to COVID-19 school closures, please be aware of the following changes in the application process.
- Complete an application by clicking on the APPLY link on this page.
- Once the application is submitted, a member of the admissions office will contact you to schedule a virtual admissions conference.
- Submit the required teacher recommendation(s) and transcript as outlined below.
- Admission testing requirements will be adjusted; once your application has been received, a member of our team will communicate how this requirement may be fulfilled while our campus remains closed to visitors.
|Parent Conference||Student Day Visit||Playgroup||Recommendations||Standardized Tests||Transcript|
|Preschool & Kindergarten||x||x||x||1||x*|
* Exam administered during student’s day visit/parent conference
** Exam administered at Breck on select Saturdays in December, January, and February