Thank you for considering Breck for your child’s education. Within this page, you will find important application process dates and an application checklist complete with information specific to your child’s grade of entry.
Families interested in Breck for September 2019 may schedule a tour at any time by calling 763-381-8200. While application requirements are the same, please follow the steps below if submitting an application after February 1.
- Complete an application by clicking on the APPLY link on this page.
- Once the application is submitted, call the admissions office to schedule a campus visit and conference (for specific guidelines by grade, see below).
- Submit the required teacher recommendation(s) and transcript as outlined below.
Late applicants will be notified of decisions following the completion of the application process. Admission is dependent upon space availability in the desired grade. Please note, new applications submitted after February 1 are not eligible for financial aid consideration.General Application Timeline and Requirements:
If you click on the “apply” button, you will be asked to create an account and complete a short form with some basic demographic information and student interests. It will take about ten minutes to complete and once submitted, you will have access to a personal application checklist where you will be able to schedule all appointments online through the admissions portal. For families with multiple children applying, please contact the Admissions Office to schedule concurrent day visits for your children.
- February 1, 2019 - Breck Application Deadline
- February 15, 2019 - Financial Aid Application Deadline
- March 29, 2019 - Admission Decisions Released
- April 18, 2019 - Enrollment Contracts Due
Application Requirements are outlined in the table below. More specific information can be found within our application checklist.
|Parent Conference||Student Day Visit||Playgroup||Recommendations||Standardized Tests||Transcript|
|Preschool & Kindergarten||x||x||x||1||x*|
* Exam administered during student’s day visit/parent conference
** Exam administered at Breck on select Saturdays in December, January, and February