Breck is committed to making our state of the art facilities available not just to the Breck community, but also to the wider community of Golden Valley and surrounding areas. We believe that the use of our facilities promotes educational well-being, social responsibility, and health and wellness across different community groups.
- Monday-Friday: 3:30 pm - 11:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Sunday: By request only
School Sponsored Activities
PreK-12 programs, co-curricular activities, parent’s association, professional development
Non-profit groups not charging fees
Special events open to the entire community
Golden Valley based non-profit organizations charging fees
Golden Valley youth and adult recreational leagues
Non-Golden Valley based non-profit groups, schools, colleges, universities, youth sport organizations and youth athletic associations
Individuals, private agencies, companies/vendors that use schools for commercial purposes or personal profit
- A building supervisor and/or custodian/security guard will be present at all times when a school building is open to operate lights, security, unlocking and locking doors. Neither person will be required to supervise groups or activities. A building supervisor is on duty to assist participants and maintain order in the facility.
- All meetings will close in sufficient time to vacate the building by the times approved on the customer schedule. If activities are not done by this time, groups may incur additional charges.
- All groups must have a first aid kit on site with them at all times.
- An adult leader at least 21 years of age from your organization will be present from the time of entry stated on the customer schedule until all participants have left the premises.
- The individual named on the rental agreement and the group whose name the rental agreement is issued to will be jointly responsible for use of the building and will accept responsibility for any damage done to the school property.
- The school facility will be left in the same condition in which it was found. The renting group is responsible for setting up equipment before and returning rooms used to original order after activities.
- Classroom materials will not be disturbed.
- Furniture and equipment will not be moved from one room to another unless mentioned in the rental agreement.
- Groups/Individuals may not assign, sublet, or transfer their approved facility use to any other group/individual.
Breck School will assume no liability or responsibility for any personal items or equipment of the individual or group.
Certificate of insurance with a $1,000,000 minimum is required.
School, City, and State fire and safety regulations will be observed at all times.
Gambling, drinking, smoking, or the possession of weapons, intoxicants and illegal chemicals in the school buildings or on the school property, including parking lots, is prohibited.
- Why are there additional charges? At Breck, we uphold our missional commitment to serve students, families, and our neighbors. With this commitment, we also incur operating costs with additional use of our facility and have therefore set rental rates and additional charges to reflect the expenses we would incur as a result of the rental.
- When is the supervisor fee added? The supervisor fee is only added outside of normal business hours: Monday-Friday, 3:30 pm-11:00 pm
- When is the security fee added? The security fee is only added outside of normal business hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am- 10:00 pm
- Why is there a custodial fee? The custodial fee is added to all rentals to ensure that our facilities and classrooms are clean and ready for our students on a daily basis.
- What is the weather clause? In the event of inclement weather (especially snow), Breck retains the right to cancel or reschedule the scheduled event in order to protect all faculty, staff, security, custodians, and building supervisors. If a cancellation/reschedule were to occur, Breck will notify the USER at least 24 hours before the scheduled event. If Breck is unable to reschedule the event, any deposit will be refunded.