At a Glance
From preschooler to senior, we actively cultivate the growth of the whole child.
We believe that with the unwavering pursuit of knowledge comes the development of character, values, imagination, and the joy of living a purposeful life—intellectually, socially, and spiritually.
At Breck, we create an ideal learning environment for our students by carefully crafting just the right combination of trusting relationships and intellectual challenge.
- Natalia Rico Hernández, Ed.D.
Head of School
Through trusted relationships with teachers and friends, mentors and staff, students come to understand the extraordinary dimensions of their voices and depth of their passions. They discover paths they didn't know possible. And go forward in brave new directions.
- We are a community of high-achieving, motivated students and teachers focused on intellectual inquiry, engagement, and bridging educational research with classroom practice.
- We create a vibrant community that nurtures and inspires a lifetime love of learning and a commitment to the greater good.
- We emphasize personalizing each student's experience in the pursuit of excellence.
- We live our Episcopal roots through a commitment to peace and justice, inquiry and reason, and service to the common good.
We partner in the growth of our students through the following principles:
Accreditations & Memberships
Breck is accredited through the Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS). In 2018, Breck will undergo its re-accreditation with ISACS. For the past year, our faculty and staff have been preparing for the visit by reviewing our programs, identifying our strengths and opportunities, and setting long-range goals for the future. You can read more about the reaccreditation process on the ISACS website.