End-of-Year 2018: Rising Sophomores | Class of 2021
Rising Sophomores | Class of 2020
Congrats on finishing your first year of Upper School. Enjoy the summer! During the beginning of the school year, the college counselors will meet with sophomores as a class to discuss various topics.
- Mark your calendars now:
- Wednesday, September 12, 5:30 PM: Grade 10 Parent College Counseling meeting.
- Saturday, October 13: PSAT at BreckSchool
- Thursday, October 18 and Friday, October 19: MEA Weekend, Visit colleges. There are many local options!
- Wednesday, October 17: Practice ACT for all sophomores.
- As school begins next year, we will continue to use the monthly College Counseling Newsletter to announce updates and keep you informed about the topics discussed during sophomore class meetings with the college counselors.