End-of-Year 2018: Rising Juniors | Class of 2020
Rising Juniors | Class of 2020
You are halfway through your high school career! Grades and experiences carry increasing importance, so be sure to finish strong. Summer will hopefully offer you an opportunity to decompress and relax.
Things to do this spring & summer
- All interested students should have registered here for the August Breakaway Test Prep program hosted at Breck if you are interested. Cost is $695. If cost is a concern, contact your college counselor.
- Do something interesting.
- Visit a college campus or two and take along the College Visit Guide found in Naviance.
- Mark your calendars now:
- Wednesday, August 29, 6:30 PM: Grade 11 Student and Parent College meeting.
- Sunday, September 23: MISP Fair hosted at Mounds Park Academy.
- Saturday, October 13: PSAT at Breck School for all juniors.
- Thursday, October 18 and Friday, October 19: MEA Weekend, Visit colleges. There are many local options!
- Wednesday, October 17: Practice ACT.
Next fall will be very busy. Be certain to reflect on this year and develop goals for next year. Write down the goals, be flexible to adapt to opportunities as they arise and revisit them often. They will help provide direction and purpose for the latter half of your Upper School career.