Extended Day Program Leader
TITLE: Extended Day Program Leader
REPORTS TO: Director of Extended Day and Lower School Director
HOURS: 3:00-6:00 PM, Monday through Friday on school days | 8:00 AM-4:00 PM on non-school days
The primary role of the Extended Day Program Leader is to provide for the safety and well being of the Lower School students in the Extended Day Program.
- Create and facilitate an after school environment that is both safe and nurturing for Lower School students.
- Maintain a consistent attendance system to ensure the accountability of children in the Extended Day Program.
- Plan and implement developmentally appropriate activities that engage children after school.
- Support communication with Extended Day families through monthly calendars and regular updates.
- Demonstrate flexibility and responsibility in the role of Program Leader.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships among, students, parents and colleagues.
- Minimum of two years post-secondary education in a degree related field.
- Experience working with young children.
Submit resume, letter of interest, and two letters of reference to: firstname.lastname@example.org