Admissions Associate and Outreach Coordinator
Title: Admissions Associate and Outreach Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Admissions and Financial Aid
Effective Date: Fall 2017
Hours: Three days a week from August 21 (start of faculty workshops) through graduation.
The Admissions Outreach Coordinator is responsible for leading strategic outreach initiatives and helping lead the Preschool through 12th-grade admissions process in a manner that is reflective of the mission and values of Breck School.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a liaison between Admissions and Communications, creating a strategy for outreach through the use of traditional off campus events and innovative online tools.
- Help guide prospective families through the admissions process with an emphasis on families applying for grades 1-4
- Help interview prospective Breck School parents, taking a leadership role with families applying for grades 1-4 and helping with Middle School as needed
- Take a leadership role in organizing the Breck parent mentor program, which helps support families as they transition from prospective parents to current parents.
- Attend and participate in all relevant admissions decision meetings
- Attend relevant recruitment events
- Work with the Advancement Department to promote and project the image of Breck regarding recruitment and retention
- Participate in all Admissions Department events.
- Help analyze data as it relates to attendance at admissions events and demographics of inquiries and applicants, and use this data to help advise the Director of Admissions and Financial Aid and the Advancement Department on the success of various admissions and outreach events.
- Build a strong rapport with prospective families, current families, and Breck faculty
Education and/or Experience
Admissions experience preferred
Submit letter of interest, resume and two letters of reference to Breck School, 123 Ottawa Ave N. Minneapolis, MN 55422, Attn. Human Resources. May also submit to email@example.com