Breck School is a community of teachers, students and families working together to produce a new generation of critical thinkers, talented athletes, performers and artists, and responsible citizens … a community dedicated not only to our mission but to seeing that mission in action every day … a community that believes deeply that instilling values is an integral part of a Breck education.
Interested in working at Breck? We are currently looking for candidates for the following positions:
- Art Instructor
- Middle School Project Adventure Instructor
- Upper School Chinese/International Progams Instructor
- Upper School Science Instructor (Chem or Bio)
- Lower School Substitute Teachers
- Nurse Substitute
- Head Boys Tennis
- Assistant JV Girls Lacrosse
- Director of Major Gifts
- Development Project Coordinator
- PT Lifeguard: 10:00-2:15 PM
- Custodian: 3:30-Midnight
Attn: Human Resources
123 Ottawa Avenue North
Golden Valley, MN 55422
No calls please.
Your letter of interest must include the specific position(s) for which you are applying.
Breck School has an institutional commitment to the principles of diversity. In that spirit, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, physical challenge, national origin, or any other characteristic.