You Make a Difference
For nearly a century and a half, Breck has been a place where dreams are given roots and wings and our mission thrives.
Whether it’s the hopes of parents for their students, the appreciation of alumni for their alma mater, or the long-term vision of our school leaders and trustees, one thing is indisputable — philanthropy brings them all together.
The advancement team is happy to introduce you to the ways you can help Breck achieve its goals. You might begin with some fundamental questions:
- How does the Breck experience align with your values?
- What influence has education had in your life?
- What do you care about most?
- How can you and your family make a difference in the world?
- What’s the best way to teach young people the importance of showing support for the things they believe in?
As you reflect on your answers, we invite you to reach out and share your hopes and passions. Help us understand what inspires you so we can help you discover the most meaningful ways for you to help Breck keep turning dreams into realities.
Stop by the office, call or write — we’d love to talk with you.