How You Can Support Our Students, Teachers and Community
Your financial support provides critical funding for Breck's operating budget. Every gift demonstrates your commitment to Breck, and shows our students the important value we place on giving back to the community. Please join the parents, alumni, grandparents, and friends of the past who have helped provide the best possible educational environment for our students.
Below are the types of gifts that support the school and its mission:
- Annual Fund – Your tax-deductible donation to the Annual Fund makes the extraordinary Breck experience possible. Your gift supports signature community partnerships, multicultural curriculum, advanced research programs, full-time counselors and chaplains who care for our students' well-being, and the full range of curricular and co-curricular activities that engage our students. Make your gift online here.
- Endowment — Endowment gifts are invested for the long-term, creating a permanent source of funding for ongoing priorities, programs, and projects identified by the Board of Trustees. These gifts support faculty, scholarships, academic and co-curricular programs. For more information about establishing a new endowed or restricted gift, contact Heather Miller-Shiell by email or at 763-381-8343.
- Memorial and Honor Gifts – This is a meaningful way to honor or remember someone from the Breck community who has made an impact on you, your student, or the Breck community. You can make a gift by visiting the online giving form or contact Natalie Washnieski by email or at 763-381-8207.
- Planned Giving - Planned gifts provide general and endowment support to Breck through individuals’ wills and estate plans. Contact Sara Jones by email or at 763-381-8208.
Ways to Give:
Below are ways to make a gift to Breck School:
- Online – You can make a secure, online gift at any time. It’s simple, fast, and convenient. To make an online gift click here.
- Checks – Please make your check payable to Breck School, include on the memo line on your check the words “Annual Fund,” and mail your check to: 123 Ottawa Avenue North, Golden Valley, MN 55422.
- Phone in a gift – Please contact Natalie Washnieski at 763-381-8207 and she will be happy to assist you in making a gift.
- Stock – Breck accepts stock gifts. For instructions on how to make a stock gift to Breck, click here. Please make sure you notify Breck that you have initiated a stock transaction. Contact Natalie Washnieski by email or at 763-381-8207.
- Recurring Gift – To make a recurring gift (e.g., monthly or quarterly) to Breck click here, or contact Natalie Washnieski by email or at 763-381-8207.
- Matching Gift – Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy that will benefit Breck, visit this link.
- Make a Pledge – Some donors prefer to pledge a gift to be paid in regular increments over a specific period of time. Pledges may be set up by completing our online pledge form. With your pledge confirmed, you will be sent a reminder according to the schedule or time of year you choose to make payment. Contact Natalie Washnieski by email or at 763-381-8207.